Recent Entries

  • Tumble down with Disappointment.
  • Vortex of Tragedy
  • I miss.
  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Sunday, January 18, 2009
    Tittle-less 10:33 AM

    Sorry for my long absence,
    I would this week has been an
    extremely bumpy one for me. It ranges
    from friends , work and life , the
    typical chronicles any average would
    go through. Well , I don't know where
    to begin with .....................
    I think I shall start with work?

    Working in NCR has been pretty not smooth
    for me recently probably because of this
    Bacon that works here?

    C'mon I'm just a Secondary graduate and NCR
    being the first office job for , It's natural
    for me to not do a PERFECT job.

    Here's the Eff-up thing,

    He freaking give me stacks after stacks of work
    alright , I'm exaggerating a little here still ,
    It's not manageable at times. Before you can actually
    perfect your skills in the previous task he freaking
    dump me a new stack of work .

    - How am I supposed to do a PERFECT job?

    Occasionally he can just ask you to finish off his
    'lazy' job and I'm can understand given his size?
    He freaking don't tell you or rather teach you how
    to do it and expects to see Perfection. whenever
    prompted , he would agree to whatever you asked
    and me , thinking it's right follow suit with the
    idea and after having the job done and sent back to
    him , he will fucking come bark at you asking the
    standard question

    " I tell you is this and that why don't you know
    how to do ? I've taught you already what! "

    Seriously, Fuck him right up his sagging ass?

    ----------------------------------------

    Friends, more or less the same .
    Hanging out with the same crew everyday
    it may seem really boring but trust me ,
    they can totally rule you.

    We went out yesterday and of course thanks
    MAL for the big treat ;)

    Immediately after the High-tea @ Equinoxwent over to grab my Red NUM Praia!
    * AWESOME!! * then we practically walked the
    whole of Town , in search of the crazy bitch's
    present.

    P/S : Crazy bitch = my mom.

    Realised I can't afford any really High-end
    stuff now so Each time I enter any High-end
    shop I walked in with severe depression ;(

    Given my budget constrains , I scrimped with
    an Agnes B. shoulder bag that cost around $265.
    Well mom , I'm sorry but currently I can afford
    only that. Mom was SUPER happy yesterday! it has
    been a long long while since that crazy bitch isn't
    crazy. You know what?

    I THINK I HAVE SHORT-TERM MEMORY!

    So I'm gonna blog again really soon this time
    cause I've got loads of pictures to upload.
    I think I would blog about my room the next entry.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce