Recent Entries

  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?
  • You
  • A day with Val ?
  • Given Up The Search.
  • This Is An Emo Post
  • This Is CRITICAL


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Wednesday, December 31, 2008
    Yet another Eve, 8:43 AM

    It is New Year's day today!
    Nothing to be happy over , The end of this year
    would be the start of another year. Have you ever
    wondered how it felt if Time stopped? I haven't.

    The previous Eve of a Public Holiday was rotten.
    I praying so hard that tonight's Event wouldn't be
    such a dread. Yes, I'm currently @ my work place now
    And yes , I'm so going to take 2hours off + 1 hour
    time-off to attend a family reunion High-tea! I've
    been neglecting quite alot of things around me due
    to this complex working schedule . Anyway , I guess
    the month of January wouldn't be so bad .

    Tonight Phoebe's gonna drive and they
    Phoebe,XM, Minghao) are gonna come fetch
    me from my work place! HOHO! So excited to
    be fetch by Phoebe!Xm & I are gonna' crash
    Sujatha's Class BBQ held in our estate vicinity
    after we dine for "Zi Char" @ some random coffee
    shop around Bedok. Yes, A little boring right?
    But who cares cause I know I spending time with
    the people dear to me .

    I'm SUPER-DUPER-UBER Thankful that I just
    need to slog for another 1 month!. Honestly ,
    I don't really like my job now. People are
    really scary , With scenes of people literally
    backstabbing eachother . Well of course there
    are people here who make my temporary " life "
    here not so bad.Still , I miss my friends.

    Seriously I guess I really need to work on
    not trusting people so soon. After so much
    things I've heard about you , I began to doubt
    your everything even more. Well , I guess you
    can't really Judge A Book By It's Cover . You
    lie and lie and lie . I guess It's good-bye?

    Val , I guess you're super busy recently and
    I miss you FACE! I've got a lot to tell . I
    just need to hang out with you really badly!
    Give me a ring whenever you're free alright?

    P/S : You sound piss with me recently over the
    phone .If you're mad @ me , let me know okay?


    P/P/S : You're missed badly!


    Anyway people , I'm working now
    So i will block soon including lots
    of new pictures and more topics!

    THANKS TO ALL WHO GAVE ME SUPPORT!
    Stay tuned to Binblock.blogspot.com!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce