Recent Entries

  • Skirts For You?
  • You
  • A day with Val ?
  • Given Up The Search.
  • This Is An Emo Post
  • This Is CRITICAL
  • So Sick
  • A Moment Like This
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • Not the best of both worlds.


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Thursday, December 18, 2008
    Good or bad? 11:44 PM


    Yet another roller-coaster ride for me.
    Well readers I'm ain't sure what to blog
    about first , the good? or the Bad?

    I guess the bad first .



    The bad news is , I didn't win in the
    'National Design Competition' . I'm not
    so bothered over the cash money I would win
    but more on the Certificate that would widen
    the choices of my course to be taken in Poly.

    I cried , Bitterly .

    WHY?

    I felt I've utterly let down Mr. Chiam
    He put in more effort that I did and for me
    to win the competition would be an honour to
    him . I want Mr. Chiam to be a Respectable
    teacher in the whole of Singapore. I want to
    repay SO BADLY! HE never gave up on me , NEVER.

    Each time I get so demoralised , Mr. Chiam's always
    there to give me encouragement and believed me more
    than me believing in myself.

    A conversation I will remember for life.

    Bin : Mr. Chiam , I'm a Bad student with lots of
    complains and trouble .

    Mr. Chiam : I don't care how other teachers think
    about you but , I believe in you.


    He was the only teacher that never ever gave up on
    me . He kept encouraging me and was my pillar of
    support whenever I needed motivation . He put in
    SO MUCH faith in my product yet , I lost. I feel
    like I've GREATLY disappointed him . He told me
    that It's alright not to win ,there will still be
    lots of opportunities .

    You're the Greatest teacher I've ever had .

    Thanks, Mr. Chiam


    -------------------------------------

    I better stop going on cause
    my tears just keep flowing.

    Alright! now the Good part,

    I'VE GOT A JOB!

    It's $6.50/hr.
    $78/day.
    $156/public holidays.

    It's located at Chai Chee Techno Park.
    So freaking near to my place and a direct bus.

    Started my UN-official *Training* Day , today.
    Justin and I were paid $26 to do nothing then
    after realising so , they FLOODED us with TONS
    of things to remember , note , do.

    The Job's not physically tiring but
    MENTALLY EXHAUSTING! *Super tired now!*

    I'm gonna' find another part-time job cause
    I can only work 4 days per week . I'm BLOODY
    thankful to GRC - Mr. Henry Tan & Mei Hua for
    getting me this awesome job!

    Anyway for the Jobless souls out there , Try

    Global Recruitment Consultancy Pte Ltd.
    14 Genting Road
    #02-02 The Blue Building
    S( 349475 )
    Tel. 63492426
    Fax. 68441823
    Email. HR@GRConsultancy.com


    - Ask for an interview first
    * Bring Along Your I/C *

    - Be polite!
    * First Impression matters a lot! *

    - ALL THE BEST!

    -------------------------------------

    When I was Really Really Sad these 2 Awesome
    people came to my 'Damsel' rescue .

    I'm SUPER-UBER-BER thankful to them!

    MY RESCUE TEAM! LOVE THEM!


    Garrick - Having to give in to me a lot,
    taking care of me.

    Xiaomin - Sacrificing here sleep time
    to go out with me.

    P/S : Thanks really a lot!

    THE HOODIE TRIO!


    AWESOME 4YERS CHILDHOOD BUDDY! THE PORK!


    GARRICK , THE AWESOME SINGER/BROTHER!

    P/S : I'm Jealous!

    -------------------------------------

    Simply to many to blog about them!
    I guess I'm gonna end here . Work's @ 7am
    Will be updating real soon!

    Stay Tuned to BinBlock.Blogspot.com

    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce