Recent Entries

  • I miss.
  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?
  • You


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, January 10, 2009
    Vortex of Tragedy 10:17 AM

    It's really saddening when people whom you
    trust with your entire life doesn't trust you.
    The fact is yeah I've been making friends with people
    of wide orientation but , the thing is SO? I'm clear of
    what I need and What I am and I know when to stop .

    The reason why I mix with them it's cause they are
    really open. Lesbians and Gays have got no restrictions
    to their talk topics. I get the type of attention I need
    the type care and concern I want. YES! I'm not saying my
    current friends don't give me those but , How many friends
    am I left with? Xiaomin , Phoebe , Valerie , Jian? just
    4 of them whom really bother to entertain me and I really
    enjoy going out/hanging out with . It's really lonely

    They have other priorities and ALL of them have got school
    to attend . I was really happy initially when I thought
    Xiaomin accepts the people I mix with that's why I brought
    them in . I never liked making friends from different cliques
    like really ridiculous If I wanna meet you I have to PS the
    other one .Why Can't we all go out and have fun together?

    To tell you the truth , I'm really bored really lonely.
    Find a Girlfriend? I will leave that after I've moved into
    a new environment . Many girls I met online / friendster
    don't give me the " Let's Hang out , You're great! "
    feeling so I rather wait probably when I go into a poly?
    but then again relationship is not something to be rushed
    when It comes , it comes .

    Xiaomin and Phoebe , I will stop when I've found someone
    that gives me the type attention I need . Regarding what
    phoebe was worried about? no worries I'm clear of my own
    orientation and what I need . There's no chemistry at all.
    I hope it's not too much to ask the trust.

    The rest , I don't give a shit about how you think of me
    cause I'm proud of every friend I have . I'm clear , crystal
    clear of what I am . In fact I've made myself clear before
    the friendship is established.

    Friends will never give up on each other.

    ------------------------------------------

    Yesterday was quite a AWESOME * Slangs* day!
    Didn't sleep well that night . Kelvin woke me up
    after TALL-slut called and then he bounced back
    to bed . I felt wrong sleeping so I woke up and
    wake Kelvin up then I went back to sleep ans so
    we both were sleeping until " Xie-Jie " known
    commonly as TALL-slut came over my house to wake
    both of us up!

    Next stop , 'KUEY-CHAP' then we hopped our way
    to Sentosa. Well I wouldn't say they weather was
    Fantasia's Fantasy but It was alright . the weather
    was sleep-able. Then we swamped around Vivo to check
    out the Praias * NUM sandal * and then crawl to Katong
    to get Phoebe,Xm,TALL-slut 's eyebrows Trimmed.

    THEN , We went to 'parking way' to rot before heading
    on to OLD-HONG-KONG restaurant to dine! well the word
    'DINE' applied only to TALL-slut,Xm and I cause the rest
    didn't want to eat =(.

    Finishing our meal , We took a bus back to Bedok then
    we each went out separate ways before meeting up at
    TALL-slut's creep @ around 10+ ? I went there watched
    anime , bitched at Sebastian then sub-consciously went
    into my half-eternal slumber.

    Around 2plus , Everyone took their shot at waking me up
    and after 20minutes of trying Sleeping beauty *me* woke
    up! walked back with Xm after sending kelvin and then
    went home to slumb again.

    Alright! I'm gonna post the Sentosa pictures tonight .
    here's the geeesssh! " CATCH MERMAID CAUGHT ON CAM "See ya' later.

    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce