Recent Entries

  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?
  • You
  • A day with Val ?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Monday, January 5, 2009
    I miss. 4:46 PM



    The sound of school bells
    The Familiar faces
    The Dedicated educators
    The faces of my teachers
    The prison for the past 5 years
    The Dogs and Pussies of the school
    The Short Flick that runs the school

    Ultimately ,
    The coziness of the class
    The warmth from my peers .

    I miss you , 5N1.

    ------------------------------

    Off days are not always the best days when
    you're working . Yes , The fact that you
    would be SO tired hoping for a day to die @
    home but then again If you're really spending
    ALL your off-days doing the same things over
    and over again it's really pissing.

    There used to be a Passion for the current
    job but now Passion died and I'm practically
    doing it for money sake. I can't wait for 31st
    January , The day I can finally fall into my
    eternal slumber without worrying for tomorrow.
    Then again the thought of parting with SOME
    wonderful people makes me not to look forward
    to the day . Well , I pray for my results to be
    out really really soon .

    Anyway I'm so blessed to be not working today!
    Cause It's the last episode of XIAO NIANG RE! HOHO!
    That show it's like the best show so far EVER
    channel 8 made. LOLS!

    Opps! It's kinda' like 5pm now and I think
    I should be on my way to meet TALL-slut &
    PORK/BACON/LUNCHEON/SAUSAGE/HAM/COCKTAIL .

    Will update soon and as promised here are
    2 pictures and 1 above.

    *Nice of the TALL-slut to accompany me to the gym*



    *Ignore the spasm*


    Will be back.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce