Recent Entries

  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?
  • You
  • A day with Val ?
  • Given Up The Search.


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Sunday, January 4, 2009
    I'm back - Halfway. 9:29 AM

    That week of torment was yet another regular
    streak of bad luck. Now That things are more
    or less settled down , I can finally catch my
    breathe . Constantly working and working with
    long long hours each day I had little time for
    my friends But now that it's January schedule
    for me is relatively relax now.

    I banged onto the regular "slack anywhere" party.
    Which consist of TALL-slut , Pork princess and
    I . Meeting up with TALL-slut and PORK was
    sure beneficial to me . EMO & EMO-ed & EMO-ing
    I'm thru' with that man.

    P/S : Thanks you guys! lots of LOVE!

    Yesterday I went to collect my Edusave Bursary
    Scholarship Award
    and I tell you , I HATE IT!

    Reasons to why I hate it ,

    #1 - My MP Looked like a fish .

    #2 - The Primary kids PISSED the shit out of
    my ass real badly.

    #3 - There was sun and I wasn't able to just
    strip and SUN-TAN . *LOLS*

    #4 - The bloody host can't speak PROPER English
    for Christ sake.

    #5 - Weird people gave me weird stares with those
    "WAH! Ah-Beng also got award arh?" expression.

    #6 - I was told to receive $500 but I got only
    $300 bucks!not even enough to splurge my wealth
    at Bugis-street lor.

    Well , knowing that you're going to have $300 into
    your pocket but not knowing when will the cheque be
    processed is a real pain in my ass.

    I'm gonna' put aside the sad sad issues for now
    and look forward to 10th JAN . WHY? Cause it's my
    first MOTHER-FUCKING payday of the year!! HOHO!
    THINGS TO BUY!

    #1 - Flops from N.U.M

    #2 - Furniture for my cave.

    #3 - Clothes and clothes and clothes.

    #4 - Sinful Indulgences

    #5 - and many more . . . . . .

    WOAH! while slacking @ Bedok inter's MacDonald's
    I saw LOADS OF WHALE.. gosh you have the wrapped
    ones and the Thunder ones. LOLS don't ask me what
    it means cause you wont wanna hear it LOLS.

    Here's one joke a dear friend of mine told me,

    -An Arab being interviewed @ the U.S Embassy.

    CONSUL : "Your name, please?"

    ARAB : "Abdul Aziz"

    CONSUL : "SEX?"

    ARAB : "6 Times a week."

    CONSUL : " I mean , Male or Female?"

    ARAB : "Both Male & Female & sometimes even camels"

    CONSUL: "Holy Cow!"

    ARAB : "Yes, Cows & Dogs too"

    CONSUL : "Man, isn't that hostile?"

    ARAB : "Horse style, Dog style and style!"

    CONSUL: "Oh dear!"

    ARAB : "Deer?No deer , They run too fast.

    ------------------------------------

    Anyway back to work , Blog later!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce