Recent Entries

  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?
  • You
  • A day with Val ?
  • Given Up The Search.
  • This Is An Emo Post
  • This Is CRITICAL
  • So Sick
  • A Moment Like This
  • Not the best of both worlds.


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Sunday, December 21, 2008
    walk walk walk 1:35 AM

    Another day in town .
    I bet Xiaomin's sick of town LOLS.

    I was supposed to meet the pork @ TM
    to get my lanyard and wax then go splurge
    my wealth at the "Pasa Malam" , 85 market.

    Then Francis called , asking the pork to help
    him get the Cd from Gramaphone .

    - Plan changed -

    Meet the Pork @ City Hall MRT then head down .

    PORK : Hey where you?

    Bin : I Just got off the train , at the Transit now

    PORk : I waiting for you leh , where you?

    Bin : I don't see you .

    PORK : I'm at the "towards Marina " one

    Bin : WTF? We're going to Town you know.

    PORK : Huh? Correct what?!


    This is how a 5(A) Student displays her Bimbotic-ness.
    I was like Stunned , Xiaomin ? like this? Anyway, If
    it wasn't for her , I would be dead already *Boredom*

    P/S : Thanks Pork for making time for me and
    handling my periods. =)!

    --------------------------

    WORK! It's Sunday now.
    In about 3hours , I've got to wake up for work!
    Just because I wanna go Sentosa and Toadie (Garrick)
    is only available on Tuesday , I changed my schedule
    with Justin .

    By right : Tuesday , Thursday , Saturday.

    Now : Monday , Wednesday , Thursday , Saturday.

    I'm Happy cause I get to work more then ,Getting
    Mommy a 'High-end' product would be much accomplished !

    P/S : Justin , If you got any day you can't work
    let me know . Thanks!

    I'm currently looking for another part-time job
    so , Let me know if you got any 'Lobangs' .

    *Gene , It's never too late.*

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce