Recent Entries

  • Vortex of Tragedy
  • I miss.
  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Tuesday, January 13, 2009
    Tumble down with Disappointment. 1:30 AM



    The " Moment Of Truth " was out.
    Pretty obvious I was pretty disappointed.
    Too Disappointed to even let my Cousins know
    set aside friends. Dear Daddy was super happy
    with my results and That was really touching .
    He told most of my relatives.

    I think I should be happy with my results
    cause many of my friends did slightly worser.
    It was really saddening to see my friends cry
    so bitterly and all you can do is to comfort
    them , nothing else.

    I anticipated that my Design & Technology would
    be an A1/2 and I was wrong. I got an B3 , again
    I disappointed Mr. Chiam badly , realy badly.
    A.maths , I got a B3 and I'm fine with it? cause
    I wasn't pinning much hope on it.

    English was a shocker , I got a fucking C5.
    That is how bad I am at English. Anyway I not
    gonna' brood over it , I will just be grateful
    for once?

    P/S : Where were you when I needed you badly.

    I'm Thankful to those who bothered to ask about
    my results and I'm sorry If I've let you down.

    --------------------------------------------

    P/S : Something's really wrong & I will be
    waiting for you to talk to me and resolve it
    cause I don't know how to start.


    --------------------------------------------

    I would have felt so much worse if it wasn't
    for my clique's company. It's a 5 men clique.

    Alvin's Clique ;
    Xiaomin , Phoebe , Kelvin , TALL-slut & I

    P/S : I love you guys Super-Duper-Uber much!
    Thanks alot!!


    That night before I got my results I cried
    and It was them who stood by me , them who
    knew I would go into depression before my
    results and them who accompanied me to make
    me relax. Cycling was " AWESOME! " . Dinner
    was great . ' Xiao Niang Re ' was Disappointing.

    --------------------------------------------

    THE BEST OFF DAY EVER!( 9TH JAN 09' )

    Went to Sentosa with TALL-slut and Kelvin.
    The girls were SUPPOSED to join us until
    they became lazy . So it was an all guys
    outing .. quite creepy but FUN!

    After That We met the 'Ladies' @ Katong
    where they had their Eyebrows trimmed.
    NEXT, Dinner @ OLD-HONG-KONG HORRIBLE!
    The standard of the food got worse ...

    Anyway, Shut me up and check out these
    PICTURES~!~!~!

    Me,



    Extras ,


    * I swear Mermaids exist.*


    * TALL-slut Loves Xiaomin *


    & * Alvin Loves Phoebe *


    This is the thing about the Clique , We don't
    give a fucking shit about what you fucking think ;)

    Alright they would be more pictures to
    be uploaded so 'DON'T LEAVE ME!'

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce