Recent Entries

  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk
  • Good or bad?
  • Skirts For You?
  • You
  • A day with Val ?
  • Given Up The Search.
  • This Is An Emo Post
  • This Is CRITICAL
  • So Sick


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, December 27, 2008
    Christmas? 4:57 PM

    I wish I'll never get to celebrate Christmas again.
    Everyone spent Christmas with their loved ones , close
    friends and Family . For me , I did celebrate Christmas
    with my family memebers still It was not memorable the
    least. Was Really exhausted from work and life , Thought
    I could take a chill pill @ The Ktv and I was wrong.

    Initially I wanted to just go home and be an emo kid , not
    till Geral messaged me about the plan then I still hesitated.
    I won't really enjoy myself cause the people there are people
    totally way not in my league. I can't clinque with them , we
    can't chillax reason being they're much older than me .

    Phoebe and Xm asked me out and I was thinking of hanging
    out with them but , I thought Cousin pearlyn would be going
    so I rejected them . When I was on my way there she said
    she couldn't making cause of this and that. Well , I was
    somehow prepared so it doesn't matter much.

    Reached there about 11plus and the moment I walked in , I
    made a phone call asking where were they (Phoebe & Xm )
    then I chose to stay cause I don't think I can hang-out with
    Ming hao's friends . Lonely Christmas eve , Lonely Christmas.

    I actually worked both the eve and the day itself. Tell you ,
    I'm in a horrendous mood now . Thankfully I got to slack with
    Xm , Francis(He lives in my heart , claimed by himself) , Ziqi
    And sharlene? yeah. Xm Bought a bottle of Bacardi Breezer .
    I got high not because of the alcoholic level but probably my
    mood got me high in top of the 4 Pills of heavy mygraine med
    and an empty stomach.

    Today , I ventured into my favourite pass time .
    Something I enjoyed doing two years ago. Well , I don't love
    myself at all . I sick and tired of the departure of friends
    I got really attached too . Tell me what's next?

    P/S : Pray hard that Bin would feel better soon?

    I've got pictures to upload so I would probably blog again
    tonight . oh yeah , I don't really give a Fucking shit if
    you dislike me being that it's because I smoke , I this ,
    I that. If you're so free try fucking yourself?

    Thanks to all whose concerns were shown.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce