Recent Entries

  • Blog-shop?
  • Hectica!
  • Tittle-less
  • Tumble down with Disappointment.
  • Vortex of Tragedy
  • I miss.
  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Sunday, January 25, 2009
    Reunion @ NCR? 3:00 PM

    Happily I thought I could displace myself
    from the office at around 5pm? But sadly ,
    I was made to extend . Yes! , I could reject
    though with not much of a choice . Thinking
    about how horribly my colleague would suffer
    I held back and agreed regretfully to work
    over-time.

    Seriously , I'm super thankful to Justin .
    He's gonna relief me and I will be working
    on the second day of Chinese New Year. I'm
    glad I get to see or rather to see my
    grand-father on the first day of CNY.

    I really miss him , when he was much stronger
    he would always pinch my cheeks and rest his
    arms on my shoulders . Now thanks to The Mother
    Fucking CHEE BYE
    , Grand-dad got chased out of his
    own house and have to reside in my cousin's place

    After I got chased out , He aged like ace-speed.
    I remember how he use to run to 'Batam' and not
    come back for 2 months or so . Now , he has troubles
    even walking . It's really saddening to see his
    golden years ruin thanks to a fart-shit.

    I really pray the worst for the fart-shit's life
    seriously and the daughter's worst! she freaking
    lied to everyone and all grand-daddy did was
    showering her with everything she needed .

    Eg, Giving her his newest Handphone
    , Fighting for her place in the family
    , Giving her more than her useless parents could.


    C'mon , Heaven's seriously blind . I miss those
    'Every Sunday eat Breakfast @ Ah-gong house'
    gathering BADLY. Then , No matter how busy anyone
    was they would make time to go down and it was then
    grand-daddy's smile was the widest.

    Poor him , after all this nonsense his health took
    a huge toll on him leaving it badly deteriorated.
    Many times I've called out to him and he gave me
    a stare he gave strangers.

    Just last December , I tried again and he replied
    and asked where's my mom . You know how fucking
    happy I was? I always fear he would forget me
    and the fear is still within.

    P/S : Dear Mother fucker, you will die and die
    a early and tragic death . I will curse you and
    you cheapo wife till the day my soul's dead , till
    eternity.

    This I promise your family ,
    your ex-nephew.


    Be it Chinese New Year or not , I will never
    allow anyone who tries to break the family apart.

    Be it Chinese New Year or not , I won't allow
    my friends to suffer.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce