Recent Entries

  • Tittle-less
  • Tumble down with Disappointment.
  • Vortex of Tragedy
  • I miss.
  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.
  • walk walk walk


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Thursday, January 22, 2009
    Hectica! 6:04 PM

    Life for me has been hectic recently and somehow
    I like it! This week has been a rather busy week!
    Well , on my off days I will hit down to the pool
    to get myself an awesome tan

    * LOLS Like as if the results are immediate *

    I've been crashing 'Bugis-Street' recently , almost
    everyday! well, I need to shop for Chinese New year
    clothes . I've comb practically every where that has
    awesome budget and great deals!

    #1 - To get vests and some clothes of the 'IN'
    trend? Try Haji lane!

    #2 - Alright alright ranges from Peninsula Shopping
    centre
    ?

    #3 - I'm not sure if the sale in Shaw centre is still
    going on or not.

    #4 - Need awesome accessories? you must search Bugis
    street
    ! Bargain and purchase your wants with a smile!

    #5 - Comfy , faded T-shirts for casual wear
    and stuff? Try the small small 'push-cart'
    like shop outside FU-LU-SHOU complex!

    #6 - Need a pair of new shoes? and some fetches?
    take a bus down to Queensway Shopping centre!

    #7 - Dresses and awesome deals from brand names
    like Bilabong? try the factory outlet
    opposite the IKEA store @ Alexandra road
    .
    I think it's called park mall?

    #8 - If you can really afford the MUUUU-NIIEEE
    you must take a taxi down to Chinatown's
    Ann Xiang road!

    #9 - I'm alright with Far-East plaza
    though the options there are more or less
    ' Bugis-street-able ' just at a some much higher rate.

    #10 - Anywhere? Since there are CNY Sales EVERYWHERE!


    Alright! Go grab your wallet and do some last minute
    shopping . For kids who aren't working yet , Please buy
    As much as you can since it's not a daily thing for you
    to buy clothes ;)

    I'm so excited for Chinese New Year! JESUS! think about
    the Red-packets? Money? More Clothes? Awesome outfits!
    and I'm so in love with what I'm gonna wear for the first
    day!

    Okok! I promise to blog more often , don't run away ya?
    Well , It's time Draining cause I need to work and meeting
    till really late with my clique almost everyday?
    BUT it's AWESOME! * TALL-slut's mating call. *

    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce