Recent Entries

  • Hectica!
  • Tittle-less
  • Tumble down with Disappointment.
  • Vortex of Tragedy
  • I miss.
  • I'm back - Halfway.
  • Alfafa Tango.
  • Yet another Eve,
  • Christmas?
  • Stepped on Shit.


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, January 24, 2009
    Blog-shop? 1:36 PM

    I've been thinking hard about opening
    a blog shop , doubts over if it's gonna
    be a hit . I don't want a blog shop that
    sells sickening stupid stuffs like Mentos?
    or things that could be bought almost everywhere

    Then again , Opening a blog-shop is gonna'
    be easy . First , I need frequent readers which
    apparently I don't have much . Next , I need
    my blog to be able to reach 4degree readers .
    Lastly, I need Capital as well as supplies.

    I wanna sell 'Awesome' shirts and shorts!

    Yesterday was one hell of a fun day!
    We practically cover the whole of Singapore's
    cultural sites. We started off with 'Haji-Lane'
    then moved on the 'Chinatown' and last , 'Mustafa'

    Ok, I know 'Haji-lane' & 'Mustafa' aren't very
    cultural but as for 'Mustafa' I think it's very
    very cultural . First we have grassland sleepers
    * Those banglas that sleep on the grass field *
    to Organic Perfume * Smells that engulf you *
    and lastly , Human light *when the open their mouths*

    Xiaomin bitchy said " I need an oxygen tank "
    fucking loudly in Mustafa centre and we were like
    " We don't wanna be rape , We come in peace "

    Yes , I admit I can't stand the fucking stench
    still , I made it out alife! for a second or so
    I thought I was gonna die casue seriously it was
    that concentrated that the moment you step out of
    that place it felt so much like heaven!

    I'm still not certain about my working schedule
    cause , I ain't sure if Justin's gonna' change
    shift with me since he said he isn't going out on
    the first day and I've got tons of stuff to do on
    the first day of Chinese New Year.

    Pity I can't do with the stayover @ Val's place
    cause I've got Lion dance , Relatives , Friends
    coming over to my place the following day .

    Anyway , I promise when I see more time in my
    life I would upload pictures the Bin-Blockable
    way! Oh yeah!

    Dear readers,

    Happy Chinese New Year & I wish all of you
    people a Blessed , healthy , prosperous year ahead!

    Greatest regards,
    Alvin @ Binblock.BS

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce