Recent Entries

  • A day with Val ?
  • Given Up The Search.
  • This Is An Emo Post
  • This Is CRITICAL
  • So Sick
  • A Moment Like This
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • FUN FILLED DAY!
  • Oh Am I Lucky?!


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Tuesday, December 16, 2008
    You 10:00 PM

    Who do you think you are?

    - Some kinda' superstar? please be happy
    people bother to even look at you.

    Do you not know how bloody disgusting you are?

    - You're no longer the girl I salute in fact each time
    I think about your life I no longer pity you , I look
    terribly down on you .

    On account on the years of friendship , asked you out
    and what the fuck you did?


    - Sniff Ice in a public staircase in front of
    Xm and I.

    - Smacking Ketamin in the Cinema.

    - Gossiping about me just because I can't tolerate
    your not exciting "Fairy tales"

    - Irritating people with your
    " why are people staring at me "

    - Acted as if you were so concern but you
    were behind my back talking about me.

    You said I were a normal person TRYING to act abnormal?
    Oh well , tell me how abnormal am I .


    - Cause I don't take drugs?

    - Cause I don't sleep with people ?

    - Cause I have more respect for myself?

    - Cause I don't repeat my "fairy tales" to people?

    - Cause I don't open my legs to anyone?

    - Cause I love my mother?

    - Cause I appreciate my family?

    - Cause I don't make use of my dearest friends/friends?

    P/S : If I were to carry on listing , 100 entries wouldn't
    be enough .

    *BREAKING NEWS! If you have any of the mentioned symptoms mentioned above , YOU'RE ABNORMAL!*


    P/P/S : I would be praying that you live pass 21 , DAILY.

    -----------------------------------------------

    For the past 2 days I've been hanging out with Garrick
    and he's a SUPER AWESOME friend! Along with Xiao-min
    The 3 of us caught the movie " WILD CHILD " yesterday
    and crashed the KTV located @ Simpang Bedok the day
    before . It was awesome totally AWESOME!

    P/S : Yes , It was 4 of us but , I don't regard the last one.

    P/P/S : I'm really thankful to the both of you!

    Xiao-min , I'm really thankful for your accompany recently
    and I'm sorry If it was me that caused you and Branden to
    break-up. Don't be sad , you deserve way better than that
    petty thing. I'm glad you stood by/for me so many times!

    F.Y.I - Branden controls Xm's life and It is Jealous of me
    for reasons under the sun .

    Garrick bro , Thanks for the movie treats and the awful dinner.
    Knew you for less than a week and I find that you're a Great!
    person to hang-out and to confide . To me , you're like my
    substitute brother and nothing otherwise. I'm really thankful.

    Comments Ignored.

    Phoebe , You're always like a sister to me though we aren't
    close anymore but I'm grateful to have known you and probably
    hang out any sooner?


    P/S : Photos will be updated really soon , as soon as
    Garrick uploads the pictures into his com .

    Valerina must be having lots of fun at New Zealand now
    luckily I was thick-skinned enough to deliver to X'mas
    card to her before she left for NZ . Enjoy yourself bitch!

    -----------------------------------------------

    I will be blogging probably today or tomorrow depending
    on how fast Garrick takes to upload/send me the photos
    and how soon I take to label the photos.

    Cheers people , Cheers .

    Stay tuned to Binblock.blogspot.com

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce