Recent Entries

  • Bad Hair Day?
  • HELLO!
  • Hey Hey you you!
  • HELLO!
  • Reunion @ NCR?
  • Blog-shop?
  • Hectica!
  • Tittle-less
  • Tumble down with Disappointment.
  • Vortex of Tragedy


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, February 14, 2009
    Lonely Valentine? 3:17 PM

    YEAH! It's Valentine's day again!
    and... I'm spending it Single again..
    Well , I'm used to it. I've never spent
    Valentine with a girl before though, last
    year was pretty memorable ha!

    We went out last night! To catch a movie
    (Bride Wars) It was quite a good movie!
    most importantly my friends kept me strong
    yesterday. Was out TOWN-ing the whole morning
    ,We reached there at 11.50pm and left @ 3.30am.
    This wouldn't be possible if it wasn't for our
    Clique's SUPERWOMAN (Phoebe) Who drove us there
    THANKS!

    I would have spent the whole night Emo-ing
    if it was for them . I miss my hair! It's like
    all my confidence was snipped along with my hair.
    Well , I went back to "STORM" and the Director
    gave me a trim . He fixed the STRAIGHT back I had
    now it's more layered. Give myself another week,
    I'm sure my hair would be alot better than now.

    The clique , My colleagues , Valerie , Family
    said the hair looked great . It made me look
    fresher and better Ha! It's personal problems
    I'll have to curb with .

    P/S : Give each other more time before things
    can happen like before alright
    ?


    Things turned horrible here in NCR.
    Joyce and Sean got "Terminated" , It's fucking
    not their fault . The Female Bitch's just living
    up to her name! So Irritating and Ridiculous !
    Oh yeah ? WELCOME TO CORPORATE WORLD! Damn!
    I can't stand the fat bustard here ,again living
    up to it's name throwing his fats around at people.

    Anyway , I'm leaving this place in 7days time HA!
    not literally 7days more just I've got 7 more days
    to spend/endure here. I will miss the people that
    are nice to me and will hate those who harm me.
    My pay this month isn't gonna be much ;( Immediately
    after NCR I've got to find a new job. I'm thinking
    of a boutique so I can like work and study ha!

    Okay! I will update soon I suppose.
    Now that I have to do two persons work
    I don't think I will have much time to play
    around in the office so I'm gonna enjoy while
    I can! Alright peeps!

    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to LOVERS,
    HAPPY VALETINE'S DAY with HOPE to singles.

    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce