Recent Entries

  • HELLO!
  • Hey Hey you you!
  • HELLO!
  • Reunion @ NCR?
  • Blog-shop?
  • Hectica!
  • Tittle-less
  • Tumble down with Disappointment.
  • Vortex of Tragedy
  • I miss.


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Tuesday, February 10, 2009
    Bad Hair Day? 1:45 AM



    Ok I have totally forgotten what I wanted
    to blog before .WHY? Cause I too pissed today!
    URGH! Fucking " STORM " really cause a STORM
    to my hair. I gave Clear , Slow , Very Very Very
    Simple ( He had the "I'm fucking Stupid Face" )
    Instructions . True enough , That fucking Midget
    is really Stupid. He screwed my hair , Okay
    apparently My friends said it was fine on me
    and probably cause It isn't what I wanted.

    As Usual , not wanting to create a WHOO-HAAA!
    in public , I called the store to complain.
    I made 2 calls cause , The first call didn't get
    me what I wanted so I called again and Insisted
    on the Director to explain the term "Senior-stylist"
    That fucktard that cut my hair was labelled that
    and I see not prove to it. He can't follow simple
    instructions , What a toad.

    -------BOTTOM LINE-----------

    The Director offered me a Make-up whereby,
    I go back to the shop and he'll fix my hair.
    So I was like , Okay! you better do it good.

    P/S : Xm , It would be great you spare a thought
    for me , I don't like the hair either.


    -Full stop-

    Oh yeah! Now I remember . I went to and Underage
    party!The music was UN-DANCE-ABLE. Fuck that!
    The only thing that made me happy was , I find
    this girl interesting .

    -NOOB PART!-

    Being that It was my first time to a "Club"
    I was noob to the signals. This girl , Tapped
    my shoulder twice (Supposedly wanting to dance)
    (Not knowing the signal)I turned around and said
    "Sorry" and walked off.

    -NOOB PART 2!-

    There was this girl I so wanted to dance with
    badly and I was too shy to approach her though
    she was (Sometimes) right next to me .

    -CONCLUSION!-

    I'm going to a legal club soon! I would
    consider Underage cause I'm still underage
    If only , good DANCE-ABLE music.

    It has awhile any pictures were put on
    the blog so finally after so super long,
    I managed to find time to Upload them!

    TAAAAAAAAAAAAA-DAAAAAAAAAH!






    Hope you've Enjoyed them!
    Will Blogged soon , Stay tuned!

    P/S : I pray for before.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce