Recent Entries

  • Lonely Valentine?
  • Bad Hair Day?
  • HELLO!
  • Hey Hey you you!
  • HELLO!
  • Reunion @ NCR?
  • Blog-shop?
  • Hectica!
  • Tittle-less
  • Tumble down with Disappointment.


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Thursday, February 19, 2009
    Internet turmoil 6:34 PM

    My Internet connections screwed so,
    I'm taking the risk at the same time
    the liberty to blog during office hours
    , using the office com.

    I'm gonna' pray for the best for Kelvin.
    Apparently he's going to go court tomorrow
    because he or his friend forgot his cig butt.
    The poor guy's sad, Operation in April , Sweep
    floor in god knows which month.

    I'm gonna' wait for his friend and him to
    return to Bedok from Chinatown where the
    subordinate court's located then we go SUNNY-TAN!
    Well, that's something to booze his joy?

    After that , We're gonna' do "not sure yet"
    then meet up short short Kiro in Town @ 6.30pm
    then go catch MOVIE! with the pork I guess since
    Phoebe is celebrating Frad's Birthday.

    P/S: Don't put in to much , it hurts to see you
    fall from grace badly .Whatever it is we'll be
    here always , don't forget that.


    I seriously wanna catch the movie
    "UNDERWORLD , Rise of the Lycans"
    I guess it's gonna be some mystical Omm-de-be-lly
    show with loads of action ? We'll see.

    Dear Friends/readers having exams now,

    I wish you all the best! good luck!
    and may you all achieve flying results?!

    Regards,
    BIN


    I really really wanna go clubbing...
    why my mother gave birth to me so late!
    I love being a Libra just the "Balanced"
    part suck cause, it makes me indecisive.

    I really can't wait for The Underage party
    @ Zouk 15Th March 09! It's $20 F.Y.I
    I'm
    so so so looking forward to it!

    Alright the fact that I'm working on saturday
    and Sunday this week gives me the Liberty to
    use the computer more without supervision ha!
    So, I'm gonna' blog this weekend! stay tuned peeps!

    P/S : Lady GAGA's Just dance is making addicted
    and insane! Beyonce's going off my blog ha!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce