Recent Entries

  • So Sick
  • A Moment Like This
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • FUN FILLED DAY!
  • Oh Am I Lucky?!
  • I'm BACK! miss me?
  • Dead?!
  • Ello People!
  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Monday, December 8, 2008
    This Is CRITICAL 5:23 PM

    Just when you thought/think the Financial
    Crisis affects only the working adults you
    were/are WRONG!

    Teenagers like me and probably most of you
    are affected too!DAMN , It takes/took forever
    for me to get a friggin' job.

    BIN : Jason got job not?

    Jason : HUH?! Don't have leh , I very busy now
    have I will inform you one.

    BIN : Ok lor.. * Sadly *


    #1 ) You don't have jobs/job on hand

    #2 ) always busy?

    Seriously , If you don't have jobs on hand then ,
    WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BUSY? The agent cost me to
    lose my job and I don't care he has to be fucking
    Responsible for that.

    -----------------------------------

    I've indeed been away for a long long period of time.
    Well , I was stranded at Yishun for like a week long.
    Staying overnightS then returning home only early morning
    and when I reached home all I could do was to bathe and
    wait for "AH CAI" to fetch me back to YISHUN

    What Was I Doing @ Yishun?

    Basically , It was the annual Temple celebration my family
    temple held so I went to help out.

    Why Did I Go To Help?

    Believe It or not , I believed that I owe many things to
    the gods and Yeah To me this is the only time I can repay
    the gods every year.

    Who Was There?

    My entire family . Including the Piece of pork/bloody fucker
    that chased my grandfather out of HIS own house.
    * Oh , He didn't do anything *

    -----------------------------------

    The feeling of being Jobless really suck.
    It's like day and night I've been worrying if
    I would get a job or not.

    Apart from relying on the agent I've done my part
    EVERYDAY , I've been buying THE newpaper & Strait times
    and always the same section (CLASSIFIED) I'm sick and
    tired of doing this shit over and over again.

    C'mon tell me , Wont you get sick of seeing the
    same shit same layout OVER and OVER again?
    It's fucked up!

    -----------------------------------

    Really pissed off now , Mom's being like a crazy bitch.
    I clearly remember the things I told her and when I told
    her those things. She always don't give a fuck about whatever
    I said/told her. That feeling suck and many times because
    of this issue she lost my stuffS.

    I can't stand being trapped at home not only It's hell
    , I can't stand staying home with a crazy bitch and crazy
    people finding fault with me.

    -----------------------------------

    Sorry for the long "disappear"
    Well I back now , so please
    STAY TUNED to Binblock.blogspot.com

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce