Recent Entries

  • I'm BACK! miss me?
  • Dead?!
  • Ello People!
  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!
  • Love My Friends & Myself!
  • Tell me something I don't know?
  • Busted!
  • Dazing Daisies?
  • Bimbo's house!
  • Yo Yo Yolanda?!


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Thursday, November 20, 2008
    Oh Am I Lucky?! 9:26 AM

    FUCKING BANGLAHS,
    They are so fucking stupid that they fucking
    don't know how place the fucking metal bars properly
    and thanks to them and my stupid carelessness ,

    I KNOCKED MY HEAD!(Forehead)

    yes! I do agree it was part of my stupidity to actually
    bang into it but , when I asked the supervisor there they
    told me that those bars weren't suppose to be placed in
    that kinda' arrangement .

    and thanks to them again ,

    I GOT A CUT ON MY FOREHEAD!

    Now I look like Harry Potter LOLS!(Thanks arh Sean!)
    I clearly remembered that when I know my head what I
    thought was ,

    #1 ) Fuck lah need stitches right?(sure ugly)

    #2 ) Damn! sure got scar one!

    #3 ) was my hair tinted blood?


    Oh Michelle told me that when I found out I was bleeding
    I kept laughing and joking still and this was what happened
    in the toilet

    Nick : Alvin OK not?!

    Nick : faster wash the wound faster!

    Bin : NO! No!Did you bring your phone?!

    Bin : *Smiling* I think I look cool this way!

    Nick : SIAO LA! Hurry wash!


    And immediately after I washed my wound , I began
    to react/act more like an injured person . I sat down
    without being able to hear my surrounding and I was
    in a daze only repeating

    Bin : I can't hear don't talk to me

    Bin : My head's pain that's all
    !


    LOLS! I guess it's Karma
    (only those who worked in the sale knows )
    Anyway , I got some pictures to share!

    * Alvin & Alvin *


    * Sean and First Lai *


    Anyway I'm actually happy about the sale
    cause It not only buy someone's character/personality
    but also confirms my impression of the person. So prom's
    next monday HOHO! going to shop TODAY! @ Orchard LOLS!

    Will be blogging soon!
    STAY TUNED to Binblock.Blogspot.com

    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce