Recent Entries

  • Love My Friends & Myself!
  • Tell me something I don't know?
  • Busted!
  • Dazing Daisies?
  • Bimbo's house!
  • Yo Yo Yolanda?!
  • Exclusive!
  • Blome
  • Opps! I did it not again
  • What?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Tuesday, November 11, 2008
    Always be my Pineapple tarts! 10:51 PM

    Oh gosh! I just got back from work.
    I swear I'm dead exhausted and MEOW..
    Today ; First day of work , was really fun
    besides the fact that I got mocked with
    .
    .
    .

    " Alvin where's your Ben? "

    " Alvin , Ben made you the I/C "
    (with faces filled with sarcasm)

    " Alvin just now you and Ben go where? "

    By my friends LOLS! I'm cool about it I totally
    LOVE working with these WONDERFUL people!About
    today , We worked hard and slacked even harder LOLS!
    Kept getting wrong palettes with wrong goods so how to
    work on it? the people there take quite some time to
    bring down the next palette but can't really blame them
    we saw them busy packing @ the other side of the Warehouse.

    Joyce : Karina , you're lips very flat.

    Bin : Only lips flat meh?

    Karina : * Give the typical Karina face *

    Joyce : Eh! you very bad leh.

    Bin : * can't stop giggling *


    Okay la! Karina knows I was joking and I even asked if
    she was angry or not. SEE! these people are so lovable!
    I love 'SOME' of my classmates!

    Oh yeah! PEOPLE ,

    PUMA WAREHOUSE SALE!
    14Th November to 16TH November
    10am - 7pm
    Wisma Gulab Warehouse (Somewhere in Macpherson)


    BE THERE TO GRAB WORTHY BUYS!

    check this out!

    *Calling a wrong number he didn't realise*

    Alvin Tan : Hello , May I speak to Alvin

    Person : Er , Who is this?

    Alvin Tan : I'm Alvin

    Alvin Tan : Alvin looking for Alvin

    Person : Hangs up * I think *


    LOLS! He must be really tired and I'm super tired now
    So I'm gonna' end here =)!

    HIGHLIGHT!

    Check out Valerie's Blackmail attempt on her blog
    : Hearmesayboo.blogspot.com
    OR
    Click HERE!

    Oh yeah visitors of the blog the captions are all fake
    so if you believe her you're insane! LOLS!

    Dear Sister ,

    Though I love you but , I'm GONNA' BLACKMAIL YOU SOON!
    With Bin's comic saga LOLS!

    Dearest cutest brother,
    Bin



    Alright now, GOOD NIGHTS! &
    STAY TUNED TO Binblock.blogspot.com!
    Thanks!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce