Recent Entries

  • FUN FILLED DAY!
  • Oh Am I Lucky?!
  • I'm BACK! miss me?
  • Dead?!
  • Ello People!
  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!
  • Love My Friends & Myself!
  • Tell me something I don't know?
  • Busted!
  • Dazing Daisies?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Monday, November 24, 2008
    Not the best of both worlds. 9:37 AM

    Prom Night is something everyone would look forward
    to , It's like a Once in a Life time kinda' event .

    For me ? I really hate Prom night ,Seriously I wish
    this day would NEVER come . During prom night , people
    go there with their Best buddies and Friends who have
    been with them for a super long time.

    Apparently Friends I had or rather "Buddies" I had ,
    are going there with their other friends. Initially
    I was left to go prom ALONE until , Joyce offered me
    a good deal to stay-over with them which I highly
    appreciate that. * Thanks So Much Guys! *

    I am super comfortable with the Puma Gang as in those
    working for the Puma sale .Those people are all school-
    mates but , I have never gotten close with them , really
    hang-out with them and to know them . They are Amazing!

    Anyway , I have to go do some cleaning-up cause my room's
    in an ABSOLUTE mess!Then after that @ about 2pm
    I'm gonna' go meet Ian and Alvin.T to go Swissotel the Stamford!
    I'm actually starting to get excited HOHO!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce