Recent Entries

  • Oh Am I Lucky?!
  • I'm BACK! miss me?
  • Dead?!
  • Ello People!
  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!
  • Love My Friends & Myself!
  • Tell me something I don't know?
  • Busted!
  • Dazing Daisies?
  • Bimbo's house!


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, November 22, 2008
    FUN FILLED DAY! 12:00 AM



    Early in the morning
    Alvin.T (AHH LANNN)& I went over to man's house
    Well, To get ALL the time sheets signed by Manedict
    and then We hopped to the MRT to Bugis =)

    Alvin & I Both got ourselves a pair of shorts!
    1 For $18
    2 For $30

    honestly, This is actually the first time I'm spending
    my pay on things I like and stuff. In the past , I would
    Splurge on unnecessary leisure money like cabbing from
    Bedok to Tanah Merah MRT LOLS! I really enjoy this close
    Buddy ship with Alvin.T cause ,

    Firstly , We have a lot of cork to crap!

    Secondly , He is Alvin & I'm Alvin too!

    Thirdly , He was there for me recently when I faced the
    most feared scenario .

    Fourthly , He is a nice chap!

    -------------------------------

    At About 1 plus after lunch @ ZOO-Burger (MOS)
    We went on to meet our dearest sister , VAL!
    (Known as P*RNStar on Binblock) we headed off to
    Peninsula to get skinnies for Alvin.T and Straight-
    cuts for me!

    Val's like bringing 2 CUTE kids out.
    Ohyeah! She seemed to aged a lot , loosing her calm
    & Optimistic Aura. Next We WALKED to Plaza Singapura!
    (I suggested cabbing but...) so after having found a
    toilet for Val , We rolled into P.O.A (People of Asia)
    and I got my Short-sleeve shirt @ quite a cheap price
    while Alvin.T got himself his dream-pants.

    After which , We floated to Ngee Ann City's Puma
    to get the time sheets stamped then went over to
    find Fat-Jason LOLS!

    Last thing we did , We 'Da-Bao' food from Taka's
    food village and we slacked , Cam-whored , Fagged
    @ this place outside Louis vulton(Ignore my spelling).

    P/S : Sister , I hope you have enjoyed yourself
    today ALOT! cause today's your day ;)

    P/P/S : Thanks Alvin Tan for the company and ya!
    you did make us smile lots!

    -------------------------------

    Though It Was a Fun day today ,
    I got my emo' moments . Some stuffs that
    have been on my mind for a long time got
    me into tears. I will blog about it soon
    after I give myself some even more serious
    thoughts.

    P/S : I'm Sick & Tired.

    -------------------------------

    SNAP-SNAP TIME!














    -------------------------------

    Alright! I suppose that's all for a late night
    I will definitely be blogging soon! so dear readers,
    STAY TUNED! to Binblock.Blogspot.com ;)

    "You change your mind like a girl change her clothes"
    "You PMS like a bitch I would know"

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce