Recent Entries

  • A Moment Like This
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • FUN FILLED DAY!
  • Oh Am I Lucky?!
  • I'm BACK! miss me?
  • Dead?!
  • Ello People!
  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!
  • Love My Friends & Myself!


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Sunday, November 30, 2008
    So Sick 12:58 PM

    Pardon me for my Super Long Absence .
    After my last post , I've been away for 3days
    enjoying the last official class gathering of the year.

    Well though It's just 3 days , I've really enjoyed myself
    ALOT! except for that 2days of me lying on the mattress
    feeling all sick over. Puking everything I eat and then
    sleeping and sleeping.

    Anyway the bottom-line is , I LOVE CLASS CHALET 08'

    So here are some pictures ;)

    Meet Flasher Onni , He never fails to strip.



    Meet Roach , The guy whom helped me get the girls screaming!

    And ya, The BBQ pit auntie pissed the shit out of us!

    Meet Kamikaze Justin ;)

    Well , We were just trying to follow suit.




    Too much to say , too much to tell It's just super wonderful
    What a waste It's really the last time .
    Anyway , Thanks 5Ns for the memories , always remembered.

    --------------------------------

    Honestly , I'm really pissed now!
    FUCKING AGENT! You assured me you wouldn't
    jeopardise my job and you were just trying to
    earn a Lil' commission and now?
    I LOST NOT ONLY MY JOB BUT A GOOD OPPORTUNITY!
    seriously people try never to go Recruit express again!
    Who's gonna get me back my job?
    I keep asking you to find me a job and you're always
    taking forever , swallowing SO MUCH of my pay and now this
    kinda' shit! Fuck you man! you and your group
    a pack of hypocrites and mutha' fucking assholes!

    I'm seriously in need of a fucking job!
    Losing the opportunity @ VOR is a serious waste to me!
    curse and swear you mutha fucking bitches!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce