Recent Entries

  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!
  • Love My Friends & Myself!
  • Tell me something I don't know?
  • Busted!
  • Dazing Daisies?
  • Bimbo's house!
  • Yo Yo Yolanda?!
  • Exclusive!
  • Blome
  • Opps! I did it not again


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Wednesday, November 12, 2008
    Ello People! 10:41 PM

    Don't get me wrong , I got home at 7.45pm
    was to lazy so I slacked around till now
    and finally decided to blog .

    Today was a pretty easy day .
    All we need to do was just pack 5 palettes
    and yeah though It was just 5 palettes but it
    was pretty much a tiring day but once again ,
    I enjoyed/loved the time spent with my friends!

    Before I go on and one with the details ,
    here's the Exact address to the warehouse.

    190 MACPHERSON ROAD,
    WISMA GULAB


    * A Picture Of How The Place Looks *



    * The Map Of The Location *



    Vague Directions from Aljunied MRT :

    # 1 ) Cross the Over-head bridge from the MRT's Exit

    # 2 ) walk pass the petrol kiosk

    # 3 ) Find a bus stop that has bus # 64

    # 4 ) Approximately 2 stops .


    P/S : Sorry people I go there based on memory , not
    vivid directions .


    * If you guys are really keen you can give me
    a message on my Friendster , I will definitely reply. *

    -----------------------------

    Miraculously , I woke up when the train reached Bedok
    just on time to alight @ Tanah Merah Station. With the
    'Just woke up' face/hair/mind/expression I walked to the
    lift area so I could jump out and then walk home , a
    PRC spoke to me (I took B-Chinese) and I could understand
    much .

    China : !@$$#@%!#^%^

    Bin : HUH?!
    (Actually he wants directions to somewhere near my area)

    Bin : Du Bu Qi , Wo Bu Zhi Dao = Sorry I don't know
    (I was afraid of a guy following me home)

    * Walks off *

    * Saw him , Walked FASTER *

    * Guilt-Stricken *

    Bin : Ni Shi Bu Shi Yao Qu Na Bian = are you going there?

    China : Shi = yes

    Bin : Oh okay! Wo Dai Ni Qu = I'll bring you there
    (In the end , He followed me home -.-)



    I was SO pissed with him spitting and spitting on the
    ground and EVERYWHERE ... EWWW! So not adequate but ,
    I had to endure it . No choice , I'm so nice! LOLS!

    -----------------------------

    Oh yeah! I'm so happy now cause , FRIDAY IS NEARING!!!
    and why? I CAN DYE MY HAIR!(Competition over then)

    I think I've blogged what I have to say and bother
    to say , other topics? not the least interested cause
    I have a Clear Conscience(Thanks Calvin for the spelling)
    for/of what I have done and I feel that I don't have
    to report about my doings .

    One sentence , Think Before you actually accuse people.

    About my tag board? Comments are yours I have no
    right to restrict or stop you people but just try
    not to make me laugh.

    -----------------------------

    Thanks to Valerie(My Dearest Sister , Irreplaceable )
    I've learnt to give and take and to ignore many things
    Once again , Thanks Sister!

    P/S : I love the Blackmail SO MUCH!

    P/P/S : Even If The Sky Falls Down You Still Have me
    By Your Side So , Don't Shun Me Away!

    -----------------------------

    Alright again , GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!
    I'm really dead tired! Will Be Blogging Soon!
    STAY TUNED to Binblock.Blogspot.com ;)

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce