Recent Entries

  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • Not the best of both worlds.
  • FUN FILLED DAY!
  • Oh Am I Lucky?!
  • I'm BACK! miss me?
  • Dead?!
  • Ello People!
  • Always be my Pineapple tarts!
  • Love My Friends & Myself!
  • Tell me something I don't know?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Wednesday, November 26, 2008
    A Moment Like This 12:09 AM



    Prom night 08'
    It was an UNFORGETTABLE night!
    Let me start from the beginning.

    In the afternoon (about 1plus) I took a
    bus over to supposedly meet Alvin.T and then
    bus to White sands But, He was Late!(As usual)
    Reached White stands , went to find the guys
    , saw them getting their hair done and OFF!
    we went for Ramly's Burger *Spelling problem*

    Next, We took a bus to Marcus house where his dad
    (Ah Soon) Gave us a ride there . While waiting for
    Marcus to bath and Justin's Blazer to be ironed ,
    Alvin.T , Ian and I slacked @ the void-deck.

    * Cutting The Crap *





    We walked in Glamorously to the ballroom @ around 7pm.
    I SWEAR THE FOOD TASTED LIKE SHIT! Alright, The deserts
    were NICE! * Cutting the crap AGAIN! * The dance floor
    was the Climax of the whole prom I tell you! About half
    who came to the prom was there shaking their ass out!



    I had my fair-share too! I was really wacky! I sat
    on Sean's(Tupai) shoulder and I was so high up! shaking
    and having the best time of my life! OH?! Apart from that,
    I stamped/stomped many people's feet *SORRY!* The dance
    started @ 9.30pm and I danced from 9.30pm to 12am.Well ,
    it ended @ 12.30am but I was too tired to dance besides
    I was having a terrible headache!




    * THE DANCE-DANCE AFTERMATH! *
    I was really Tired and High.






    About 1.50am Sean & I went to find food.
    The CSO (Customer Service Officer) did a
    BAD job @ navigating us as to how to get there
    He told us to turn 'left' after the main door and
    that's to get to bras basar complexes MACS .

    Sean & I being obedient children followed his
    directions and yeah! We ended @ Shaw tower.
    We took a map and walk but to the hotel and finally
    found The complex.Bought lots of stuff and we all
    shared!

    * Cutting The Crap Again & Again *

    I slept Uber early (4am) and woke up at 10am!
    We got our things done and booked out of the
    room @ 2.20pm . I'm sad cause It was really fun.
    Then I was 'PS' by Alvin.T so I went for work ALONE!


    I Really Want it Again.

    I don't know what else to add about the job but
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Before , I didn't like young children.
    After , I LITERALLY hate KIDS!


    --------------------------------

    Alright! I'm quite done for now!
    Sorry about the long/boring post but,
    I'm really really tired so I didn't think Thrice
    on what to type. NIGHTS! remember to
    STAY TUNED! to Binblock.Blogspot.com!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce