Recent Entries

  • My Last Weekday In NCR.
  • Comfy Comfy
  • Internet turmoil
  • Lonely Valentine?
  • Bad Hair Day?
  • HELLO!
  • Hey Hey you you!
  • HELLO!
  • Reunion @ NCR?
  • Blog-shop?


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Wednesday, March 18, 2009
    A finally ? 1:44 AM

    Yeah , I've been awhile for a long long time.
    Things happened , loads of things happened.
    I will keep you people update after me myself
    finish sorting it out.

    - So here I am,



    I've left NCR and now I'm currently a PUMA boy!
    Though the pay is not as good as NCR but I prefer
    service oriented job!



    Ohyeah! People,
    I did a 5min scene on "Yi Qie Wan Mei" or
    "PERFECT CUT 2" the short scene of me
    cycling a girl? well the scene was shown in
    "black white" tone.

    No worries I will try to upload the scene HA!

    P/S : I hope I am selected for my next role.

    Will blog soon!
    sorry.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce