Recent Entries

  • Dazing Daisies?
  • Bimbo's house!
  • Yo Yo Yolanda?!
  • Exclusive!
  • Blome
  • Opps! I did it not again
  • What?
  • Mango?!
  • A simple day
  • Adequacy 2


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Monday, November 10, 2008
    Busted! 1:00 PM

    [F.Y.I] I'm really in a FUCKED-UP mood now.

    To put it across simply ,

    Knowing that Odelia's sister was looking for a
    job , I introduced her the Puma warehouse sale .
    I already told her that she have definitely gotten
    the job and I told her about the meet 3.30pm @ TAKA
    .

    The fact that she got work @ 3pm , I told her to go
    down to TAKA 12.30pm instead to find Mervin. YES! ,
    I made a fucking mistake by not fucking messaging her
    the fucking address but 2 options

    #1 ) You could have given me a fucking ring?

    #2 ) You could have text me?

    #3 ) you could have friggin' spoken to me on MSN?

    And yes , She didn't . I know it was my mistake to not
    message you the address cause honestly I don't know
    where is the exact location and I haven't received the
    address from Jason. Still , does it meant that you don't
    have to go down?

    Example ; If You're not given food ,
    you should just starve to death?

    Next , She (Odelia) told me That I didn't inform her
    sister about the working hours and she can tell me all
    I told her was 6days , 9am-9pm and the pay is $390
    .
    .
    .
    Firstly , I'm not an agent from Recruit Express so how the
    fuck would I be fucking clear about it?

    Secondly , There's a reason WHY you have to go down to TAKA
    and apparently THESE are the reasons why.

    Thirdly , you said I didn't tell you the working hours and
    HELLO?! you just told me the hours and I'm not being BIASED
    or what ? I told you EVERYTHING I told the rest.

    C'mon , Tell me what's this? You're fucking not interested
    in the fucking job? Seriously If I forgot then you should
    just assumed things? or wait for news to fall from the sky?

    And thru out the whole fucking conversation I was speaking
    to Odelia instead of her , WHY? my voice will consume you?
    or you're just too lazy to talk to me? It's really clear-cut
    about why you don't want to talk .

    TO ALL HER FANS ,
    If you're fucking supportive over her and decided to come
    CRASH my blog? I suggest you fuck off cause I can't really
    be bother with this issue anymore and yeah! I would accept
    fair comments WITH GRACE.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce