Recent Entries

  • Yo Yo Yolanda?!
  • Exclusive!
  • Blome
  • Opps! I did it not again
  • What?
  • Mango?!
  • A simple day
  • Adequacy 2
  • Stupid person
  • I am so MAD


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, November 8, 2008
    Bimbo's house! 10:11 PM

    And Ya' I'm at the Bimbo's(Valerie) house
    NOW! and again It's a Regular stay over party ;)
    not really that regular cause it's just 7 of us.
    Me , Alvin Tan , Bronza , Bernard , Elias , Sarah
    and Jeremy .

    Currently ,

    Valerie , Bernard , Elias and Sarah are playing cards.

    Pek Goek , Alvin Tan , Bronza and Jeremy and Mahjong-ing.

    And I? Blogging.

    Great! Bernard just smacked my eye with Valerie's Gigantic
    Dildo which apparently she claimed it was a birthday present
    from her classmates? and just a moment ago Bernard was rubbing
    his BALD head onto me .

    Earlier ,

    Valerie and I headed down to Marina to get her dad's Tag Heur
    watch done and we got DONUTS , 24pieces(2dozens) @ $21.
    Typical me had to carry it around LOLS!
    After that I bimbotically Followed her to find Eugene and guess
    what? We walked around like idiots for about 30 mins .

    Soon ,


    I would be updating the blog really soon some of the pictures
    taken today with EXCLUSIVE pictures of ME!(Blackmailed by Val)
    So I would be going downstairs to catch MOVIES! THERE ARE GORE
    MOVIES!
    I'm so in love with gore sadly, I can't leave without
    not watching GORE!

    Alright I'm currently harassed by Sarah well , she is playing
    Foot-sy with me LOLS!

    Will be blogging soon!
    STAY TUNED!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce