Recent Entries

  • Halo.
  • A finally ?
  • My Last Weekday In NCR.
  • Comfy Comfy
  • Internet turmoil
  • Lonely Valentine?
  • Bad Hair Day?
  • HELLO!
  • Hey Hey you you!
  • HELLO!


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Tuesday, March 24, 2009
    Sometimes 1:49 AM

    Lost and puzzled.




    I'm gonna give myself time to really think &
    relax , I'm losing my pace losing myself losing
    my originality.

    Now that I'm transferred to Marina Square , it
    life more tiring in Puma. Though Vivo is much
    slacker than Marina still , I prefer Marina
    cause I get to learn more.

    I love my friends , love each and everyone of
    them especially my clique.


    I guess I will be fine soon? probably after
    everything subsides. Saw my schoolmates last
    Saturday or Friday and I was really happy to
    see them cause I haven't seen them in 3months.

    P/S: I will never ever leave you unless you
    want to.


    I Super-duper-uberly miss Odelia.Well last year
    this time was us being together.

    Alright damn tired now
    Blog soon.

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce