Recent Entries

  • Opps! I did it not again
  • What?
  • Mango?!
  • A simple day
  • Adequacy 2
  • Stupid person
  • I am so MAD
  • Meow
  • Insomia
  • Adequacy


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Wednesday, November 5, 2008
    Blome 7:06 PM

    Blome? Don't ask me what's that word ,
    it came out randomly. A series of events
    happened yesterday and today and I'm SO TIRED!

    Yesterday,

    Met up with Sujatha Darling to get the
    new-est member of my Syrian Hamster family ;)
    His name : GOLDEELOCKS
    Reason being , He is a Long-Haired Golden Male Syrian.



    After that,

    Took bus back from Serangoon North Ave 1 ,
    Bathed very very Quickly and then Hopped my way
    to Simpang Bedok to Meet Birthday pork (XiaoMin)
    and dearest Ms Quek (Phoebe).Took Bus 10 to Katong
    and dined as Aston's . YES! The Food is really NICE!
    BUT, the service of their staffs REALLY SUCKED!

    Well I did my fair share,

    *Sees a Waiter walking past*

    Bin : *Phiss Phiss*

    Waiter #1 : Yes? May I talk your order?

    Bin : Oh~ You heard?

    ----------------------------

    *Waiter #2 approaches*

    Waiter #2 : Hi Sir, May I clear this for you?

    Bin : DUH?! Then why do you think it's placed here?

    Waiter #2 : Okay...



    Blame on their really Fucked-up service if it
    was the hawker centre branch I can understand but
    PLEASE! It's KATONG?! One of Aston's most
    classiest branch and you're giving this type of shit?!

    Nevermind that ,

    HAPPY BELATED 18th BIRTHDAY XiaoMin!

    *Take A Look At The Pork!*


    now that the bitch's finally 18 I'm feeling so inferior
    cause , Phoebe is also 18 now.. I'm so UNDER AGED!

    --------------------------

    Today ,

    Met up with Valerie cause she felt really bored
    as lecture for her ended really early and so ..
    I BECAME THE VICTIM , she called when I was sleeping
    about 3pm and I couldn't get back to sleep anymore.

    Anyway , I had fun meeting her just now . As usual ,
    Slack , chat and eat. ALL BECAUSE OF HER WEARING SKIRTS,
    I had to sit under a shadeless shelter LOLS!
    Still , I enjoy these regular meet-ups ;)

    P/S : Red-ass sister are you touched?

    --------------------------

    Oh yeah! dear readers do check up the song
    SUPERHUMAN It's sang by Chris brown and Keri hillson.
    I swear it's really really NICE!

    --------------------------

    Alvin Ong ,

    'We can achieve , we can achieve.' Yes , we will
    achieve if you show determination and work towards
    your goals. Remember that "Success is 1% Inspiration
    and 99% Perspiration"

    Don not be discouraged by setbacks. Learn from the
    mistakes and grow from them . Life is a learning
    journey in which destinations measure success at
    each stage .

    I will be looking towards a distinction in your
    result for DnT' in the 'O'level .

    In Faith and Anticipation ,
    Mr Chiam


    These were the words given to me by Mr Chiam and
    is something I would treasure a lot cause Mr Chiam
    is a teacher who accepts me and Ignores what other
    teachers said about me . I've tried my best for DnT'
    so Mr Chiam I'm sure I WILL NOT let you down.

    --------------------------

    I suppose that's all but , I would be blogging
    again really soon so people , STAY TUNED!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce