Recent Entries

  • Meow
  • Insomia
  • Adequacy
  • Multiplier
  • I hate Myself
  • A Wordless Thank
  • You make me puke
  • Kill me with a single blow
  • Not Arrived
  • Sweet Fonds


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Tuesday, October 28, 2008
    I am so MAD 2:13 AM

    Time then was 12.30am
    and obviously it's Bus-less!
    So no choice but to cab.

    *Flagged*
    *hopped on*

    BIN : Uncle Bedok North ave 4 , go by Bedok
    reservoir there.

    UNCLE : orh ohkay.

    *realised wrong way , tells TALL-slut*

    TALL-slut : Uncle , why you go this route?Should
    be by the reservoir route.

    UNCLE : HUH?! Orh cause you all didn't tell me
    so I never thought . Ai ya' never mind later you
    want discount how much you tell me lor.

    BIN : so rich might as well don't work.

    *Throws 10bucks to him*

    UNCLE : Come , Come! you tell me how much you want
    discount

    BIN : You know what uncle? Forget it .



    If only I remembered the car plate number ,
    I SWEAR I WILL COMPLAIN! KNN!

    WHY? ....

    #1) The moment I hopped on I smell shit.

    #2) He is obviously trying to cheat my money.

    #3) He tried so hard to fool me after countless
    directions given .

    ---------------------------------------

    Over expenditure spent : $38.80

    $10 - Viceroy menthol light
    $18.80 - Cousin Michelle's cake
    $10 - Cab fare

    And , I seriously need to save money!

    ---------------------------------------

    Fucked-up brother!

    CB! told him to not bring the fucking PSP
    to Australia don't wanna fucking listen!
    Now , MY FUCKING PSP IS GONE!
    His fucking camp in Australia went on fire
    and YA' His phone was burnt along with my PSP!

    You all know what?! I fucking hate my brother!
    all this while I've been fucking nice to you.
    After you may miss your social life while serving
    the army I lent you my fucking PSP.

    *Weeks later*

    BIN : kor, I going out I need the PSP.

    FUCK-TARD : EH! I NEED IT.

    *MONTHS later*

    BIN : you bringing my PSP to Australia?

    FUCK-TARD : DUH! I've invested too much in it.


    What kind of FUCKING brother is this?
    I cherish the brotherhood and ? He fucking
    took me for granted.Told my cousins that if
    I am at their place he wouldn't wanna go.

    I was so relieved to hear that he was safe when
    I heard that his camp went on flames.I'm gonna'
    take it as I don't have a fucking brother.

    Yes! I know it's not his fault that the camp
    went on flames but I'm just angry with the fact
    that he "caused" the lost of my PSP.

    ---------------------------------------

    So , here are 2 pictures of my hamsters!

    *First-time *Mother*

    Gave birth to 6 , Ate 4.

    *Second-time Mother*

    Gave birth to 11 , Ate 4.

    ---------------------------------------

    So yeah! Thanks for reading my blog!
    Will be signing up for NuffNang soon so readers
    please recommend My blog to your friends and all.
    Thank you so much!

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce