Recent Entries

  • Multiplier
  • I hate Myself
  • A Wordless Thank
  • You make me puke
  • Kill me with a single blow
  • Not Arrived
  • Sweet Fonds
  • Turnip
  • Police Caller
  • 9 Suns down


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Saturday, October 25, 2008
    Adequacy 12:45 AM

    Honestly speaking I've got nothing against gangsters
    regardless of race .The thing that makes me despise them
    (some of them) is the Fucking way they conduct themselves.
    I would not comment anything about this issue but , too bad
    those Fucked-up shits pissed the shit out of me.

    I'm not sure if it's poor-upbringing or what but c'mon
    How many of you people can tolerate them blasting awful
    Techno' and some even ancient Hokkien songs
    (perhaps it makes their gangster route complete)on the bus?

    I swear It's Fucking ear piercing so if you ever need an
    ear hole try finding people and like them pierce your ear
    Oh yeah', Them = The kinds of "MICRO" gangsters.

    Seriously , you people just don't know how disgusted
    others feel when they see you all . Worst! Females
    think it's Fucking awesome to SHOUT vulgarities in public
    . It's basic courtesy , mannerism and ADEQUACY


    P/S : I have nothing against my gangster friends.

    P/S : This post has no motive so if you take it personally
    then , it's not really my fault?

    ----------------------------------------------------

    NEGATIVITY

    My mom for no apparent reason became crazy again.
    I wouldn't be so negative if it wasn't for my mom.
    Since I was young she think only about the bad side and
    I was somehow influenced to now , a negative person.

    DAY 1

    BIN : Mom, I think the papers are do-able.

    MOM : Don't so OVER confident , no use one.


    DAY 2

    BIN : I think I can get Distinction for Amath
    if there's moderation.

    MOM : Don't so happy hor. You think got such thing.


    Seriously , you are my mother and you're not giving
    me enough support . Instead of boosting my moral , you
    chose to demolish my moral? The fact , more than 70% of
    the effective support you get doesn't come from your
    friends but your parents .

    ----------------------------------------------------

    So far the papers are relatively fine except for this
    year's Emath paper(Tougher than last year's) and Amath
    paper 2 (FUCK the setters). Now I'm pinning on
    moderation to achieve my A(s).

    I'm hoping physics would be of the same standard as
    Chemistry and so for Social Studies .All in all ,
    dearest friends don't ever give up hope .

    WE CAN DEFINITELY DO IT!

    ----------------------------------------------------

    CONGRATULATIONS BIN!

    Out of 648 submitted entries , only 74 people nation-wide
    are short-listed for the National Design competition I
    think . Out of 8 people Mr Chiam sent in for the competition
    only 1 made it.

    THANK GOD! I'm 1 of the 74 people nation-wide who got
    short-listed!


    14TH NOVEMBER , 9 am @ VICTORIA SCHOOL
    -To pitch my artifact

    NOW PLEASE PRAY FOR MY ARTIFACT TO BE CHOSEN!

    ----------------------------------------------------

    CONGRATULATIONS BIN!

    *Loves*


    My Hamster gave birth to 11 pups;)
    This time they are really healthy!

    PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANNA BUY OR
    FRIENDS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN SYRIANS(LONG COAT)

    ----------------------------------------------------

    Alright!, So this is where I will end today.
    Stay tuned;)
    *LOVES FOR BIN*

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce