Recent Entries

  • I hate Myself
  • A Wordless Thank
  • You make me puke
  • Kill me with a single blow
  • Not Arrived
  • Sweet Fonds
  • Turnip
  • Police Caller
  • 9 Suns down
  • Pineapple tarts


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Thursday, October 23, 2008
    Multiplier 12:25 AM

    It seems stress is pressuring me more and more.
    Ate lunch , puke lunch . Ate dinner , puke dinner.
    Just tell me when am I gonna' die .

    Living like this now is really a torment to me and
    my friends , I get so hot-tempered so easily. Just today,
    I blew my top on WeiJian and many more. It's really fucked
    -up like as if this stress shit has engulfed me. I'm
    losing my mental stability really soon.

    Dear Friends ,

    I'm really sorry about whatever happened/happens during this
    period of time . I can't control it but in fact , It's
    controlling me . It's a passing phrase I know but I really
    don't wanna hurt anymore of my friends.

    Very Sincerely,
    Bin


    P/S : Sorry WeiJian , I promise I will be fine.


    Dear girl , I know It's tough and traumatising to have to
    constantly think about something you want so much but , you
    just can't get it. Still , Pursue what you really want!
    Remember that I'm always waiting for you and will always
    be behind you giving you support in whatever you do because
    I trust you.


    P/S : I hope you read this , you should know who you are.


    Amath was relatively alright and I'm very positive the
    next paper will be an easy/easier one so dearest A-Mathematician
    DON'T GIVE UP!. Geog's in 13hours time , Pray for me and I hope
    God's watching over me.

    Will update soon , Stay tuned .

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce