Recent Entries

  • You make me puke
  • Kill me with a single blow
  • Not Arrived
  • Sweet Fonds
  • Turnip
  • Police Caller
  • 9 Suns down
  • Pineapple tarts
  • Dingdong
  • AbsolutAbsolute


  • Archives

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • May 2009


  • Since 9TH September 08'
    Web Site Counter
    Web Site Counter
    BinAlternatives;)

    ISwearIWasSlouching!


    Friendster;)

    Vibes!


    Sunday, October 19, 2008
    A Wordless Thank 12:27 AM




    Apparently that tomorrow never came.

    Had LOADS of fun with Val and Elias I'm so
    happy that Friday wasn't really a sad birthday.
    Oh yea' we ROTTED at E!hub's car park while waiting
    for Elias to be done with his prayers. Val FINALLY
    discovered a Function on her cam after having had
    that Camera for YEARS so , we snapped pictures
    like no tomorrow;).

    We went to Pasir Ris park / mangrove swamp cause
    Sister wanted to take some pictures and there's
    where I got approximately 15 sand fly bites -.-

    And Ya' I was amazed that a Bimbo like her who
    forgets her direction after walking past the place
    some many times , can produce wonderful pictures.
    So check her Photography shots @ "CLICK HERE!"

    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Enjoy these pictures,

    *Typical me with Spasm*


    *Pointing the Middle Finger Seems to be a hobby*


    *Got the inspiration From Rihanna's Disturbia*


    And now , Valerie's face.

    *She looked Innocent but , SHE'S NOT!*





    *Valerie and Elias(Rightfully my property)*


    *3years and still counting*



    P/S : Thanks For the wonder-shots sis.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Thanks Yasmin(Mei-Mei) for the wonderful birthday gift.
    Though I rarely speak to you , you still bothered to
    get me an Expensive birthday gift.

    Not only did she get me a birthday gift , she wished
    me "HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY" twice .Seriously , ******
    you call yourself my best-friend?

    I just heard lots of negative news about you from
    one of your new "best-friend" from someone . It's
    never gonna' be the same and that's my reply to
    your question .


    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Went Over-night Mugging with Wei yang.It was pretty
    productive till I accidentally fell asleep at 4am.
    Woke up 30mins later and mug till 6am then immediately
    I home to catch my sleep. I swear If Wei yang wasn't
    there , I would have taken the train back to the Airport
    another few more rounds.

    P/S : THANKS WEI-YANG!

    I just met TALL-slut and sadly , HE IS IN DEBT.
    I really wish I can help him but , I really really
    broke now. I realise kind people always suffer
    horrible fates and I realise again I'm so nice*

    *I pretty sure many people will agree with me ,
    right Valerie?*


    ---------------------------------------------------------

    MESSAGE TO ALL "O'LEVEL TAKERS" ,

    ALL THE BEST! After counting down to the days left
    to O'levels , Let's count the days left to the end
    of O'levels ;) GOOD LUCK PEOPLE!


    ---------------------------------------------------------

    Alright , I'm undergoing the Aftermath of studying
    over-night so I shall turn in now.Will' blog soon
    so stay tuned!

    *LOVES FROM BIN!*

    Labels:


    It's All About Me!

    -Bin
    -175cm
    -60.5Kg
    -17. HOHO!
    -17th October
    -Unfortunate Ex-Haisian
    -Enrolled Tp student!
    -Sweetly Single


    Rants! ;D

    -Love Me?Hate Me?Fuckyourself.
    -Go To Hell If You're A hypocrite;)


    PresentsforBin!

    -MONEY!
    -United Colours of Benneton POLO
    -T-shirts!(S)
    -Levi's jeans!
    -Pet Chinchilla;)
    -Burberry Wallet
    -Havaianass!!
    -Red Chucks
    -Canvas shoes!
    -'ICE' series watch (RED) from DCP
    -Lanyard From Gucci
    -Still Thinking!


    Other Bitches!

    XiaoMin
    Kelvin
    Phoebe
    JoJo
    Val
    Kiro
    WeiJian
    WeiYang
    Nick
    Afiqah
    Jasper
    Josephine
    Zatty
    JasmineChung
    Melanie
    Karina
    Michelle
    WeiJie
    YongJian
    Mengye
    Enmarye
    Hillary
    CousinPea
    KimKai
    Odelia
    Koheiz
    Caesar
    Yasmin
    Jenny
    Sharifah
    Darius
    Rebeckie
    Tammy
    Grace
    Alexander
    James
    Calvin
    Braix
    Alan
    Kenneth
    Jallen
    Joyce